Life-Style has experience pouring a wide variety of stainless steel alloy investment casting.We cast stainless steel from miniature to 200kg.
The most common alloys we have poured are listed below. We are also capable of pouring other air melt alloys upon your request. Specific material chemistry and mechanical specifications will be provided to you if needed. For your Stainless Steel investment Castings needs, Life-Style Casting can help you out.
steel investment casting
Lost wax casting + CNC machining
Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Alloy steel, , Aluminum, Bronze Brass, ductile iron, gray iron
Casting weight range
DIN, ASTM, GB, AISI, BS, JIS, NF, AS, AAR....
Hardening, Annealing, Normalizing, Tempering, Case hardening....
Polishing, Zinc plating, Anodizing, Painting, Nickel plating
ISO9001, IATF16949: 2016, ISO14001: 2015,
OEM & ODM
Machinery parts, Auto parts, Medical parts, Home appliances parts, building hardware electrical equipment parts, Flanged Pipe Fittings valve and pump accessories, machined casting, marine hardware,
As one of lost wax investment casting factory, we mainly supply the OEM investment casting metal parts. Featuring the patented lost wax process, we offer near net shape, close tolerances, and excellent surface finish which means reduced costs for materials, machining, subassembly, fabrication and other secondary operations.
With advanced production equipment, well-equipped testing facilities, strong technical force, perfect management and high-quality assurance system.
Specializing in small to large weight parts ranging from fractions of 100g to 300kgs. we offer nearly 200 ferrous and non-ferrous alloys including aluminum, low alloy and stainless steel, copper-based alloys, ductile iron, carbon, and magnesium alloys.
1) Technical Support
Life-style Casting is professional at independent development and design. Our engineers are skilled at AUTO CAD, PRO ENGINEER, SOLID WORKS and other 2D & 3D softwares. We are able to design, develop, produce and deliver your PO according to your drawings, samples or just an idea. Dual control of standard products and OEM products.
2) Quality Control
1) Checking the raw material after they reach our factory------- Incoming quality control ( IQC)
2) Checking the details before the production line operated
3) Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production---In process quality control (IPQC)
4) Checking the goods after they are finished---- Final quality control (FQC)
5) Checking the goods after they are finished-----Outgoing quality control (OQC)
Casting Product Show
investment casting process
1) Design assistance and full engineering support .
2) Professional at OEM & ODM parts .
3) Excellent after sales service.
4) Advanced machine tools, CAD/CAM programming software.
5) Prototype machining capabilities.
6) Strict quality control standards with a highly qualified inspection department .
7) Continually upgrading and advancing our equipment to remain competitive .
8) Small quality is also available.
Q: What do I need for offering a quote ?
A: Please offer us 2D or 3D drawings (with material, dimension, tolerance, surface treatment and other technical requirement etc.), quantity, application or samples. Then we will quote the best price within 24h.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ depends on our client's needs, besides, we welcome trial order before mass-production.
Q: What is the production cycle?
A: It varies a lot depending on product dimension, technical requirements and quantity. We always try to meet customers' requirement by adjusting our workshop schedule.
Q: What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A.: T/T, L/C, Escrow, Paypal, western union, etc.
Q: Is it possible to know how is my product going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed products schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the factory is.