Precision Investment Casting
1. Material: Stainless Steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L;SUS430,SUS630
2. Process: Investment casting & Lost Wax Casting & Precision casting
3. Weight: 0.01- 500 Kg;
4. Finish: Polishing, Paint, Antirust oil, Plating, Powder Coating, etc…;
5. All sorts of casting can be manufactured according to customer's requirement, drawing, design or samples;
Production of precision investment castings requires a particular expertise, from production of the master model, right up to final machining. The very latest manufacturing and inspection methods enable compliance with the required tolerances.
Our particular speciality here is precise freehand grinding of complicated shapes and contours.
For many years now, we've also been machining precision investment castings provided by our customers
As one of investment casting factory, we mainly supply the OEM investment casting metal parts. Featuring the patented lost wax process, we offer near net shape, close tolerances, and excellent surface finish which means reduced costs for materials, machining, subassembly, fabrication and other secondary operations.
Specializing in small to large weight parts ranging from fractions of 100g to 300kgs.we offer nearly 200 ferrous and non-ferrous alloys including aluminum, ductile iron, carbon, low alloy and stainless steel, copper-based alloys and magnesium alloys.
On average, investment castings offer 90% or more of the requirements of the finished part in an as-cast state. Investment casting can incorporate complex undercuts, slots, holes, lettering, and bevels into the design. We work closely with you to determine whether it is more cost effective to build desired features into the die.
lost wax investment casting process
1) Professional at OEM & ODM parts .
2) Design assistance and full engineering support .
3) Advanced machine tools, CAD / CAM programming software.
4) Excellent after sales service.
5) Prototype machining capabilities.
6) Continually upgrading and advancing our equipment to remain competitive.
7) Strict quality control standards with a highly qualified inspection department .
8) Small quality is also available.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ depends on our client's needs, besides,we welcome trial order before mass-production.
Q: What do I need for offering a quote ?
A: Please offer us 2D or 3D drawings (with material, dimension, tolerance, surface treatment and other technical requirement etc.), quantity, application or samples. Then we will quote the best price within 24h.
Q: Is it possible to know how is my product going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed products schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the factory is.
Q: What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: T/T, L/C, Escrow, Paypal, western union, etc.