We providing a superior assortment of Aluminium Pressure Die Casting. The offered casting is used in the assembling of automotive parts, electronic parts, mechanical and many more. This is manufactured under the guidance of our deft professionals in conformity with the set industrial norms using the best quality materials and latest manufacturing procedures. In order to meet the requirement of our clients, we offer this Aluminium High Pressure Die Casting in different specifications
Life-Style Casting Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter of investment casting, which covered the mould manufacturing, CNC machining and surface finishing treatment.
The company adopts the silica sol lost wax casting technique, mainly produce the precision investment casting of stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and other iron-based alloy and its deep processing products. Our products are widely used in automobiles, ships, construction, medical equipment, food machinery and pipeline valves and other industries, mainly exported to the United States, Britain, France, Holland, Australia, Japan, China Taiwan and other countries and regions.
The company has built up a complete quality control system based on its powerful management team and Various inspections and testings devices such as dimensional inspection, chemical composition analysis, mechanical property tests, non-destructive tests and metallographic inspections .
At the same time, with 10 years of experiences in Lost Wax Investment casting production, Our engineers can provide you the full-service of technology advice and products improving projection
Casting Product Show
1. Help customer to design, making drawing;
2. Providing free samples + dimension inspection report + material report;
3. Checking raw material, and inform customer before mass production;
4. Informing customer production schedule weekly;
5. Arrange shipment, and Inform customer in advance 7 days before finishing the order;
6. Before shipment, send the detailed product pictures, dimension inspection report, material report to customer;
7. Welcome customer inspection and the third party inspection;
8. Expressing original document;
9. Contact us for more information;
Welcome to inquiry!