1. Material: Stainless Steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L; SUS430, SUS630 Carbon Steel 1025, 1035, 1045; Alloy Steel;
2. Process: Investment casting & Lost Wax Casting & Precision casting
3. Weight: 0.01- 500 Kg;
4. Finish: Polishing, Paint, Antirust oil, Plating, Powder Coating, etc…;
5. All sorts of casting can be manufactured according to customer's requirement, drawing, design or samples;
6. Years of experience in manufacturing and exporting.
7. The coordinated service (casting, machining and surface treatment) make lower price possible;
8.Full material testing process and quality control system;
9. Strong engineering team makes high quality;
10. On time delivery;
11. OEM & ISO;
SS316 SS201, SS301, SS303, SS304, SS430, SS630 etc.
mild steel, Carbon steel, 30#, 40# 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45# etc.
C11000, C12000, C12000, C36000 etc.
AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, A380 etc.
A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.
ZZnAI4Cu1Mg, ZA4-1, ZZnAI4Cu3Mg, ZA4-3, ZZnAI6Cu1, ZA6-1, etc.
Paipu Group is professional at independent development and design. Our engineers are skilled at AUTO CAD, PRO ENGINEER, SOLID WORKS and other 2D & 3D softwares. We are able to design, develop, produce and deliver your PO according to your drawings, samples or just an idea. Dural control of standard products and OEM
OUR FOUNDRY PICTURES
lost wax investment casting process
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ depends on our client's needs, besides, we welcome trial order before mass-production.
Q: What do I need for offering a quote ?
A: Please offer us 2D or 3D drawings (with material, dimension, tolerance, surface treatment and other technical requirement etc.), quantity, application or samples. Then we will quote the best price within 24h.
Q: Is it possible to know how is my product going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed products schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the factory is.
Q: What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A.: T/T, L/C, Escrow, Paypal, western union, etc.
1) Professional at OEM & ODM parts .
2) Design assistance and full engineering support .
3) Advanced machine tools, CAD/CAM programming software.
4) Excellent after sales service.
5) Prototype machining capabilities.
6) Continually upgrading and advancing our equipment to remain competitive .
7) Strict quality control standards with a highly qualified inspection department .
8) Small quality is also available.