Stainless Steel Marine Hinges
1.Matrial: Stainless steel 316, SS316l
3.Surface: High/mirror polished
5.Processing: Lost wax casting
6.Delivery time: 7-da20ys after payment
7.Package: Inner bubble bags with cartons, outer with pallets
8: Payment: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Constructed of corrosion resistant cast 316 stainless steel, these stainless steel marine hinges are designed to withstand the harsh marine environment. Consisting of two rectangular leaves that attach to the abutting surfaces of a door and door jamb they are usually mortised in and are joined together by a hinge pin.
six hole cast marine hinge
We stock a massive range of boat deck fittings for all types of craft from narrow boats to yachts alike. Including cleats, brackets, u-bolts, fairleads and more. Some of these boat deck fittings may also be fitted to the interior or inside spaces (eg engine bay) of a boat.
Life-style casting major in kind of stainless steel marine hardware products. Including stainless steel marine hinges. Our products offered to all over the world.
Welcome all friends to visit, guidance and business negotiation.
1. Help customer to design, making drawing.
2. Providing free samples + dimension inspection report + material report.
3. Checking raw material, and inform customer before mass production.
4. Informing customer production schedule weekly.
5. Arrange shipment, and Inform customer in advance 7 days before finishing the order.
6. Before shipment, send the detailed product pictures, dimension inspection report, material report to customer.
7. Welcome customer inspection and the third party inspection;
8. Expressing original document.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CFR, CIF
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.