Product Name: stainless steel impellers
Life-Style Stainless Steel Four-blade Impellers improve longevity and performance in outboard jet motors.
On an outboard jet, the impeller is what vacuums up the water, then accelerates it and shoots out a solid stream to provide power. Many impellers are aluminum, which is softer and more prone to wear and chipping than stainless steel. The advantages of a Life-Style stainless impeller are many, including its resistance to abrasion and deterioration when rocks or sand are sucked through the jet unit. That means it requires less maintenance. There are significant performance gains as well, especially on the V-6 engines, where Life-Style four bladed stainless steel impellers are considered an absolute must by many jet boaters. Available in 6 1/8, 6 7/8, 7 3/8 and 7 5/8 to suit a large range of outboard jet motors.
Welcome all friends to visit, guidance and business negotiation.
1. Help customer to design, making drawing.
2. Providing free samples + dimension inspection report + material report.
3. Informing customer production schedule weekly.
4. Checking raw material, and inform customer before mass production.
5. Arrange shipment, and Inform customer in advance 7 days before finishing the order.
6. Welcome customer inspection and the third party inspection;
7. Before shipment, send the detailed product pictures, dimension inspection report, material report to customer.
8. Expressing original document.
Q1. What is your MOQ?
A1.Our MOQ is 50pcs in normal, we also accept small order.
Q2. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A2. We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years’ export experience for designing and producing metal castings.
Q3. What is the delivery time for the sample?
A3. Usually it is 25 to 35 days. But also according to the sample how difficult it is.
Q4.How long of our production time ?
A4.After confirmed the sample, it usually takes about 15-35 days, it is according to order qty also.