Our large steel casting made by water glass investment casting or sand casting. In good price. Welcome to send the drawing for us.
1. Material: Stainless Steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L; Carbon Steel 1025, 1035, 1045; Alloy Steel;
2. Process: Lost Wax Casting & Precision casting & Investment casting;
3. Finish: Antirust oil, Plating, Paint, Powder Coating, Polishing, etc…;
4. Weight: 50-- 500Kg;
5. Years of experience in manufacturing and exporting.
6. All sorts of casting can be manufactured according to customer's requirement, drawing, design or samples;
7. The coordinated service (casting, machining and surface treatment) make lower price possible;
8. Strong engineering team makes high quality;
9. Full material testing process and quality control system;
10. On time delivery;
11. OEM & ISO;
As one of investment casting factory, we mainly supply the OEM investment casting metal parts. Featuring the patented precision investment casting process, we offer near net shape, close tolerances, and excellent surface finish which means reduced costs for materials, machining, subassembly, fabrication and other secondary operations.
Specializing in small to large weight parts ranging from fractions of 100g to 300kgs.we offer nearly 200 ferrous and non-ferrous alloys including aluminum, ductile iron, carbon, low alloy and stainless steel, copper-based alloys and magnesium alloys.
On average, investment castings offer 90% or more of the requirements of the finished part in an as-cast state. Investment casting can incorporate complex undercuts, slots, holes, lettering, and bevels into the design. We work closely with you to determine whether it is more cost effective to build desired features into the die.
Casting Product Show
precision investment casting process
Q1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1. We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years' export experience for designing and producing metal castings.
Q2. What is your MOQ?
A2. It is according to you, usually order it is 1000 units.We accept small quantity..
Q3. What is the delivery time for the sample?
A3. It is according to the sample, usually it is 25 to 35 days.
Q4..How long of our production time ?
A4.After confirmed the sample, it usually takes about 15-35 days
Q5. What is the range of the weight you have casted?
A5. The weight we can cast from 0.01kg to 500kg.