Life-Style Casting has over 20 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of quality aluminum sand casting alloys.
Sand mold casting is the most direct and low cost means of converting metal into a desired shape. Aluminum castings are virtually unlimited in their ability to provide users with a wide range of advantages and applications.
1. Material: Aluminum A360, A380, ADC12, etc…;
2. Finish: Antirust oil, Plating, Paint, Powder Coating, etc…;
3. Process: Green sand & Resin sand & Precoated sand;
4. Weight: 0.03 - 80 Kg;
5. All sorts of casting can be manufactured according to customer's requirement, drawing, design or samples;
6. Years of experience in manufacturing and exporting.
7. The coordinated service (casting, machining and surface treatment) make lower price possible;
8. Full material testing process and quality control system;
9. Strong engineering team makes high quality;
10. On time delivery;
11. OEM & ODM
1. Help customer to design, making drawing;
2. Providing free samples + dimension inspection report + material report;
3. Checking raw material, and inform customer before mass production;
4. Informing customer production schedule weekly;
5. Arrange shipment, and Inform customer in advance 7 days before finishing the order;
6. Before shipment, send the detailed product pictures, dimension inspection report, material report to customer;
7. Welcome customer inspection and the third party inspection;
8. Expressing original document;
9. Contact us for more information;
Casting Product Show
Q: What type of drawing files can you accept?
A: We can accept several different types of files: dwg,step,igs
Q: How long does the mould can finish?
A: 25-35 days.
Q: What's the advantage of your factory compared to other manufacturing enterprises in China?
A: We have strong Mould and QC department can control the products to meet your strict requirement. We are quality control ISO9001: 2008. Mainly providing excellent OEM/ODM customized services, perfect shipping documents as customers request.
Q: What about the payment terms?
A: Our payment terms is T/T in advance (30% deposit) or L/C at sight.