Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures; a cast bronze sculpture is often called simply a "bronze". It can be used for statues, singly or in groups, reliefs, and small statuettes and figurines, as well as bronze elements to be fitted to other objects such as furniture. It is often gilded to give gilt-bronze or ormolu. According to one definition, modern "statuarybronze" is 90% copper and 10% tin.
Brass or Copper Alloy Non ferrous alloys Bronze Copper Casting.
from 10 Grams to 40 kg's.
Specification or as per Custom Design or Requirement..
Finish And Coating
Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated Or Any Coating As Per Customer Specification.
Lost Wax Investment Casting Advantages:
|Lost Wax Investment Casting Design Advantages||Lost Wax Investment Castings Cost Advantages|
Detailed Quality Control In Manufacturing Process
• To be sure material specification and size correct.
• To be sure material chemical composition correct, material certification must be provided in each material purchasing lot.
• Machining equipments maintain: Checked by each day, have records to track.
• Inspection equipment maintain: Checked by each 15 days, have records to track.
• Setup work instruction chart for each part.
• Check production process and updated drawing issue before machining.
• Fixed Inspection: 4 times/shift, have records to check, carried by QC.
• Random Inspection: to avoid uncertain potential quality issues.
• Final Inspection: Each part have its final inspection stardard before packing, have inspection sheet to track.
Die Casting Package Details:
1. Customization package(recyclable): protect much better and environment protection
2. Inner box adopt 22g kraft paper: better shock resistance ability
3. Moistureproof bag: moistproof protection for the cargo during the transportation
4. Protect jacket of plug: it is not only can ensure the plug will not broken the lamp body but also make the plug pin anti-oxidation.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below
Welcome to inquiry!