200CC 4 Arms Stainless steel 316 glass spider for outside glass curtain wall fitting
Stainless steel 304, Ni>8.0%
Center to center
Satin or mirror
4pcs 56mm or 58mm routels
normally for 8-18mm glass
1.One full set in one bubble bag.
Warmly welcom to visit our place, you will see more of us
have in stock
Glass Spider Fittings can be used with glass.
1) Designed for mounting glass to walls, posts, and other structural substrates with minimal visible connections
2) Holes must be drilled in the glass for assembly
3) Suitable for interior use
4) Contact our team for help with project-specific requirements
5) Available in two finishes: Satin Stainless Steel and Polished Stainless Steel
6) Available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-arm configurations
7) Accommodates glass thicknesses between 1/2" (12 mm) and 13/16" (20mm)
Spider Installation Guide
Projects in all over the world
1. Catalog and samples can be provided.
2. OEM/ODM & customized products are accepted.
3. Complete system of handrail products, stainless steel pipes, fittings, glass, PVC, machines, polish material, welded material and so on.
4. We have QC and good after-sales service.
5. Shipping service: we have good experienced forwarders to arrange the shipment for you.
6.After-sale service if problem you meet.
Packing & Delivery
Q1. Are you a manufacturing company or trading company?
A. We are a manufacturing company, and you are warmly welcomed to visit our plants.
Q2. Can you provide samples for us?
A. Yes, samples are available.
Q3.How do you ensure your quality?
A. First, all the workers must be well-trained. We strictly check all the raw materials, QC Check every semi-finished product and again after finishing.
Q4. What is your advantage?
A. We produce all the parts by ourselves, which makes our price competitive; we have advanced quality control system, which makes our passing rate of finished products close to 99.5%; we provide OEM and ODM service for over years, which make us popular among our customers.
Q5. What if problems happen to the products?
A. You may send pictures or samples to us, and then we will analyze the problems and give solutions.
Welcome to inquiry!