Storz Fire hose coupling is a rigid interlocking end-piece on fire hose; it is used for connecting hose to hydrants or fire engine pumps and other hose appliances (nozzles, wyes, etc).
• Material:Brass or Bronze
• Maximum working pressure of 16bar
• Manufactured in accordance with DIN standard
• Each of our products will be tested thoroughly before the delivery
stainless steel 316 304, aluminum, brass
Place of origin
Widely used in fire hose coupling, chemical, petroleum, military, agricultural irrigation and other industries of water, oil, gas transmission system.
Life-Style Casting Co. , LTD specialized in precision casting, stainless steel, brass, aluminum camlock couplings and pipe fittings is reliable and professional manufacturer. Our main products are Camlock couplings, Pipe fittings, glass fitting, Flange accessories with the material of stainless steel 304/316/304L/316L. , brass, aluminum, We can also accept various processing and customization.
Packing & Delivery
Standard export packing
(1) Hardard carton for small in size anf lightweight valves and valve accessries
(2) Wooden box or plywood case for big huge and heavy valves such as large ball valve or butterfly valve
In addition that we also can design and pack as your request
1. What's the material for your casting of Brass camlock coupling?
The raw material for the body of camlock coupling is 57-3 59-1. The material certificate is available on request.
2. What thread you are manufacturing?
BSP, BSPT and NPT
3. May I require a sample before deciding to buy from you?
Yes, we can supply samples free of charge if not too many, but we usually require the client to pay the freight.
4. What's the delivery for an order?
General speaking, the production for an normal order is 15 to 20days. If the order is big, we may need more time.
5. What's the pressure ratings for your camlock couplings?
Sizes from 1/2″ to 4″: 150 psi
Size above 4″: 75 psi
Sizes from 1/2″ to 4′: 300 psi
Sizes above 4″: 150 psi
Welcome to inquiry!