Female camlock coupling
Camlocks also called cam and groove coupling, a kind of hose coupling used to rapidly connect and disconnect fitting on piping or hose, they come in a variety of materials to be used with different liguids and a variety of sizesto accommodate hose or piping diameter.
Camlock couplings / camlock adapter are flexible couplings for quickly connecting and disconnecting hoses etc. The cam-lock system consists of a male (father) part "adapter" and a female (mother) part "coupler" with two levers. When you slide the two parts together, and close the cam-lock levers of the parent part, you'll get a leak-free connection.
The joint has the following characteristics:
1．Simple structure, easy operation, quick connection and opening
2．Compact size, light weight, good sealing and interchangeability
3．The joint adapt to various working conditions, widely used in liquid, powder and other media
4．The joint is connected with the internal thread of the taper, the external thread of the taper, the connection of the cannula, and the flange connection.
Working pressure: 1.0MPa-2.0MPa
Operating temperature: -40℃-+250℃.
1/2" to 6"
NY, Stainless Steel ,Aluminium,Brass, etc
NBR, EPDM, Viton,PTFE
A, B, C, D, E, F, DC, DP
Pipe Connection for water, petroleum, chemical, liquid etc
Packing & Delivery
cam and groove fittings are packed in cartons then on plywood pallet
1. Quick, efficient and professional response within 24 hours, 14 hours online services
2. 10 years manufacturing and exporting experience in agriculture field.
3. Technical support and solution by chief engineer.
4. Strict quality control system & team, high reputation in the market.
5. Full range of irrigation products for choice
6. OEM/ODM services
7. Accept sample order before Mass Order
8. Multilingual communication services (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese.etc.)
Welcome to inquiry!